Prepare for Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire tomorrow!
- Browse our Makers and find your favorites!
- Review our Speaker Series and plan out your day.
- Bring some pocket money for kits and food!
- Check out these tasty food trucks joining us this year!
- Gino’s Steak Truck Chicago
- La Patrona Food Bus
Be prepared for Chicago weather: the forecast is a high in the 60’s, with scattered wind and rain. We have Makers exhibiting inside and outside, and we will continue rain or shine! So bring your rain jacket and hat just in case!
At the Faire, say hello to our sponsors:
- Passante’s Home Food will show you healthy recipes to try at home
- Make a Bristle Bot with Galileo Camps
- Explore the amazing Bit Space Inter-Act
- Preview Animindz Digital Arts for yourself
- Look out for the guy in the OSH Park T-Shirt who will be handing out some sponsored goodies!
Make sure to visit our Makers throughout the first floor, in the pool, and packed on the second floor. We can’t wait to see you there!